I've always had really dry and flaky lips (how attractive I know), so I've always had to put loads of lip balm cause I hadn't found a strong enough lip balm to stay on my lips for hours.
I've tried Vaseline but it slides off my lips and when I wake up, it's all over my chin... Anyone else experienced that? So yeah I don't like that at all!!
I've tried many lip balms from The Body Shop but the only one I actually like is the fruity on in the pot. But you have to stick your finger in it, to get the products. Not the most practical. Plus, it doesn't really repair your lips
My dad asked for a good lip balm at the farmacy and the ladies there (who are so nice!) told him about La Roche-Posay - Cica-plast Levres - €3.41 (random price right? Lol)
And OMG... I've been using this very day for the past week now and my lips have never been this smooth before!! It's honestly soo good!!
- It's in a Squeezy tube. So you don't have to actually touch the product... Unless you want to of course...
- It's not sticky at all!
- It doesn't have a scent.
- It's inexpensive.
- It's not glossy (I don't like glosses so this is great for me).
- It stays for many hours (ex: I put it before going to bed and when I wake up, it's still there).
- It creates a layer that smoothes out your lips.
- Quite moisturizing without sliding off your lips.
And there are no Cons in my eyes...
Hope you enjoyed this post. What's your favorite lip balm?
Stay dorky and weird.