I bought this product a while ago but I wanted to test it out a bit before writing a post.
Well... I HATE it!
I've worn this The Body Shop - Lightening Touch in 01 - €15 (initially) and I got it for €11.24 for a week now and all I can say is, it's not worth the money!!! :(
Years ago, I bought the same product but a more pinky shade and loved it!!! I love sooo many The Body Shop products but this one... Oh man...
I bought it, hoping it would be a dupe for that MAC orange dark circles concealer, so hoping it would cancel out my dark circles, with it's orange pigment. It doesn't!! I have a pro and con list below.
- Great in theory
- Great and expensive-looking packaging
- Can keep it for a lip brush (doing everything to try to use this up! Haha)
- Very watery!
- Gives an oily looking finish
- Sits on skin (moving around the concealer over the day)
- Worsens under eye circles!!
Have you tried any The Body Shop Products that you didn't like?
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥