Summer is finally here, and when I'm not wearing a Fun Lipstick (post here), I love wearing a colouful eyeliner or using a little pop of colour wherever really (on the inner corner, or even on the lower waterline).
Today, I thought I'd share with you an eye look (is that what this is called? Lol) that I love rocking during spring/summer!
I chose to wear a mint eyeliner but I found that using the mint shade on it's own made my eyes look a little washed out and... Odd looking. Haha So drew a tinyyyy black wing to balance it out. It's such an easy look you wouldn't believe!
It's quite subtle but it has that fun little pop of colour. Plus it brings out your eye colour!! :)
(Look how pigmented this is!! It blows my mind every time I apply it)
(Don't know if I'm the only one to do this, but I sometimes plan my outfits according to the makeup I want to wear that day! Today I really wanted to wear a mint eyeliner, so I had to wear my mint sandals. I know they don't look like they're mint. But they are. Really.)
Stuff I wore on my face
- Covergirl Undereye concealer
- Catrice Prime and Fine Waterproof powder
- The Body Shop Bronzing powder in 05 dark golden (post here)
- Catrice Kohl Kajal in Too Cool for Pool (c'mon, you thought that was a cute name too) - it's long wearing, pigmented and super affordable (like €2)
- Essence eyeliner pen waterproof (post here)
- Catrice Alsolute Eye Colour - Ooops... Nude did it Again!
- Essence Get Big Lashes (post here)
- MAC Velvet Teddy (post here)
(It's like I'm 5 years old or something... Sorry, not sorry! Haha)
Ps: today was a weird selfie day (is that even a thing? Well, it was in my case)...
Do you ever rock the colorful eyeliner?
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥