Vet-ing has been rough AF

Hey guys!

If you guys aren't aware, I've been studying Veterinary Medicine for the past 4 years now. Only 2 more to go *crowd goes wild*.



I'm going to be 100% real with you. It has not been easy in the slightest. Specially this past semester. OMG. Just thinking about it makes me start sweating...

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love what I'm studying and I am well aware how rare that is, these days. Studying something for what you are so fucking passionate about.

Although I absolutely love almost-being-a-vet, this past semester was rough. When I say rough, i mean rough. Almost having a nervous breakdown rough. No exaggeration whatsoever.

Why you wonder.

Well, whoever is reading, having classes com 8am to 6/8pm most days, and then getting home and having to do a gazillion reports and projects every single week. Exam week starts, and I'm already falling asleep in every single corner I can find.

That overwhelming feeling of having so much to do in so little time for months on end... Being tired 24/7. How does that not break your spirit though? Even if not in the slightest.

I decided to find small escape routes to make sure I kept myself sane and had a few moments of the day where I didn't have to think about what I had to do or even STRESS about what I hadn't done.

Conclusion: I am so happy this semester ended! You don't even know.

Feel comfortable to share your own experiences in the comments.

Xoxo <3

Comments