Using Baby Powder on your Hair

Hey guys!!

I've been using baby powder on my scalp for a couple of years now. I used it on my hair a couple of days ago and my sister looked at me as if I was crazy... Well, I guess I had forgotten how weird it is to use baby powder on my hair! xp 



So here's a simple and easy Hair tip!! Ps: if I say it's simple, trust me, it is! #cantdohair

You're probably thinking that it makes your hair white... At least that's what my Mum told me when I told her what I was doing #nofaith. Well, didn't I prove her wrong! ;) 

It doesn't make any white splotches or anything in your hair!! And you don't end up smelling like a baby (not that it's a bad thing)! It doesn't smell of anything.

I'm not baby powder connaisseur so I couldn't say which one is best... I'm guessing they're all the same... I don't know lol 
Anyway, the one I use is the Johnson's Baby Powder.

You're probably wondering what I use it for... Not my butt! That's for sure! Hahahaha

Ok so, I use a teeny weeny bit of it on my scalpe to..
  • To remove any oils from my scalp... Gross I know but we've all been there! You think it's good, but when you're brushing it you're like... **Eww GROSS! NO!**
  • To give a little texture!! This is great, for those days where your hair is looking flat and dull. 

So there you have it, Baby Powder keeps your hair looking clean  dry  SHINY IN A GOOD WAY, a little messy (in a good way) and well... Perfect!!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Stay dorky and weird.

Xoxo Jessy 💗

Comments

  1. good to know! thank you for sharing!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad you enjoyed it! :) if you ever give it a go, let me know your thoughts :)

      Already followed you back! Thanks for visiting and come back soon hehehe xp
      Xoxo Jessy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ainda bem gostaste! :) obrigado pela visita

      Xoxo jessy

      Delete
  3. It's weird...! :) Mana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!! :) I always reply so make sure you come back and check it out ;) xoxo