Perfect Solution for Dandruff or Irritating Scalpe
Normally, my hair has a perfect behavior concerning dandruff or any sort of problem. But when I get to Spring... Oh boy, my head starts forming dandruff... TMI I know...
I've tried most of the anti-dandruff shampoos in stores but I've noticed that they made it even worst! :(
I went to the farmacy to buy a shampoo that would help my situation and found a GREAT ONE!!! No more dandruff for me!!
To be honest, I was quite skeptical about this and didn't have any high hopes lol
It's the Laboratoires Klorane Shampooing à la capucine - €9.50
There are many shampoos from this brand that are for different needs but I only know about this particular one. You should use this once every 3 days, and use other neutral shampoos in between!!
- Smells great! Very floral
- Fixed my dandruff problem 100%
- Very hydrating but doesn't leave my hair feeling oily
- Packaging is quite pretty
- Made of natural ingredients!
- Very little amount!!! I have short to medium hair and I've only used it twice, and I've already used 1/3...
- While taking a shower, the container is quite difficult to grab... Very slippery!!
This was probably a TMI post but oh well, I wish someone would have addressed this problem so I would've known what to do, other than sit in silence.
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥