Getting the Burnt out of Sunburnt
Last week, I went to the beach with a friend of mine. It was really sunny and quite windy, but that did NOT distract me from the fact that I needed to put some sunscreen on (SPF 20)!! :) I got a sunburn anyways... Here's a post on how to help your sunburn or any kind of burns really!
I got home and my body was on FIRE *high pitch* and I mean on FIRE!! I sat down and ouuuchhhh!!! xp
My Momma ran to the garden and got me some Aloe Vera (the gel)!! I SWEAR BY THIS!! It honestly works!! :) plus, it's not a creme or anything you have to run to the farmacy to get! You might even have it near you already!! :)
Just take a piece of it and slice it through the middle. You want to use the gel like thing that's inside!
(It looks kind of gross and oily, but it's definitely not oily!! Plus, it's so effective you wouldn't believe!)
This is something my mum has always used to take care of:
- Sun burns
- Or any type of burns really...
(Aloe Vera can also be used for several things like intestinal problems or even speed wound healing!)
(It kind of resembles a Jurassic Park kind of plant. No? Ok then.)
- Relieves burning sensation from any type of burns
- Cools off burned area - and I mean COOLS OFF! It's such a great feeling
- Prevents skin pealing when sunburnt
- Reduces redness very quickly from sunburn
- Natural product
- Very inexpensive! It regenerates after you cut a piece so you keep getting more of the plant!
- Colourless so you can put the gel on your face and no one will know it's there!
- It's a quick fix! Go get it, cut it, put it on!!
- Not oily or anything and dries down!
- Aloe Vera plant has some spikes so try not to hurt yourself by cutting a piece of the plant! #beentheredonethat
- Very slippery gel (so it can be a difficult application. Imagine holding a wet soap. Yup. It's even worst! Haha)
- It has quite an unpleasant scent when first applied but it disappears after a teeny little while!
What do you do when you have a sunburn?
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥