A couple of weeks ago, I bought this face mask and I've been dying to try it out.
Well, yesterday I felt like it was The day (plus, my skin was having a rough week for some reason).
This was the first face mask I've ever tried (I tried making a yoghurt and strawberry mask once... Let's just say I couldn't stop laughing cause it went terribly wrong!). This is The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - 1.50€. There was also the same mask in a jar form, and I think it was around 20€, but I wanted to try it before buying the jar.
I wanted a face mask that would clean my skin and if possible, mattify my skin. This one did exactly that!! :)
I was super impressed with the application and results!! I would recommend it to everyone!
Here is my personal thoughts about it and BEWARE... Some no makeup and Swamp monster-like selfies!!
(It seriously looks like mud!)
(During. It kind of matched my nails... Lol)
(After. Still with no makeup)
- Super fun!
- Smells like those good Herbal Essence shampoos!! Flowery but not tooo empowering!
- Easy to apply
- A little goes a long way (I used one packet which is supposedly for 1 mask. I used it on myself and
usedforced it on my dad)
- Easy to clean off with just water!!
- Feels like it's stretching your face (in a good way lol)
- Cleans pores about 90%
- Improved my scaring and any problem area
- Leaves skin Matte and Silky Smooothhh
- Dries quickly (the packaging says to leave it for 10 minutes, I stayed with it for 20 minutes to fully dry)
- (I think it also brightend my face a bit)
- It's kind of a messy mask... I applied it with my fingers and the mask got all over my hands...
Am I gonna repurchase it? Hell yeahhh!! :)
What face mask if your favourite?
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥