Did anyone get the Grease reference in the title? :p
I don't know about you, but I find it really difficult finding a mascara that truly is waterproof!! I've tried several "Waterproof" mascaras and let me tell you, whoever had the brilliant idea of writing "waterproof" on the packaging should probably go find another job!! Haha :p
Every "waterproof" mascara I've tried to this day have left me looking like a panda (no offense to pandas. It's just not the look I'm going for) or glueing my eyes shut (and I mean SHUT)...
I tried this Essence get big Lashes in the waterproof version - €2.5 and at first, I though it would smudge all over cause it leaves so much product on the lashes... I was wrong!
This is the BEST WATERPROOF MASCARA I've tried!! It's not perfect (I haven't found one yet) but it's pretty close! (As per usual, I have a list of Pros and Cons below)
Ps: I went underwater with it, to show you the true results! :)
- ACTUALLY WATERPROOF!!
- No flaking
- Easy to remove with makeup remover (I use the Garnier Micellar Water)
- Gives a false lash effect without being fake looking... Did that make sense?
- Very affordable
- Doesn't dry out fast (I've had this for about 4 months now and it's still going strong)
- The wand is a little too big so if I'm not careful, I get mascara all over my eyelid
- It clumps a teeeeeny bit after being in water (nothing a little "finger combing" won't fix... Did I just makeup that expression? Lol)
(I really hope an ant didn't get in my mascara when I wasn't looking...)
(Look how big the wand is! Wait. What? Lol)
(Before and after. Btw, I didn't curl my eyelashes or anything)
And now the part you've all been waiting for... Drum roll please...
(Just noticed I had a bubble in my eye... Weird)
(It clumps a teeny bit but it still looks pretty good in my opinion...)
What's your favourite waterproof mascara?
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥