14/02/2015

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! :)



Honestly, I've never really cared for or even celebrated February the 14th... And there are some reasons for this!
  1. I've never had a boyfriend to spend this day with... #allthesingleladies
  2. It's my best friends' birthday so I've always spent Valentines day celebrating her birthday.
You know how every girl in a relationship says "I love wearing my boyfriends clothes!"... Well, because of that, I decided to wear this really cute jacket I found in the boys' section at a store. There are sooo many cute items in the boy section that don't seem 'boy-ish' at all!  Trust me.

Today, my sister, brother-in-law and nephew arrived today from Cascais, so I spent Valentines with them! #notcomplaining

Did I spend Valentine's day with anyone? Yes. Yes I did. My 2 and a half year old nephew. #cutestchildever

I also bought my parents some cholocolates because well, I love them.

The most important thing about Valentine's day, is spending it with the people you love the most. 

I found this story on this really cute couple, that I thought was truly inspiring and proves that you should always trust what your own destiny has planned for you. 


Stay dorky and weird!

Xoxo Jessy 💗


Comments