Review - Kiko Matte Blue Eyeliner
A couple of weeks ago, I went to Kiko as they were having a 20% discount, so I bought their Ultimate Pen long wear eyeliner in 05 Teal - €6.90 (initially) but I got it for €5.52! *sigh*
Personally, I find it really difficult to find MATTE eyeliners (in a pen form...), so when I saw it... I freaked out! Using my inside voice I mean... Hehehe
(I don't know what's going on with my eyelashes lately... It's like they're having a party of their own!)
I swatched this eyeliner in the store and was blown away!
- A beautiful MATTE periwinkle blue shade!
- It brings out the brown and yellow undertones of my eyes
- Perfect shade for Spring and Summer
- Long wearing
- A nice pop of blue without being too overwhelming
- Easy application (has a rubber part on the holder so it doesn't slip off your hands)
- Very pigmented
- Only 1 stroke needed to achieve an opaque wing!!
- Wish there were more shades...
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Have you tried anything from Kiko before?
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥