Can't Go Wrong Smokey Eye
So, as I said on my previous post, my summer days are always on the run. It’s that time of year where I’m super free, but I somehow manage to being late to everything… oops haha
Therefor, I thought I’d share the fastest Summer-night Makeup!!
To be honest, after a long day at the beach, when I start getting ready to go out, I sometimes don’t have the patience to do this huge elaborate makeup... But I still wanna look put together you know?
The stars of this look are a SPARKLY eyeshadow (who doesn't need some sparkle in their lives?) and BIG LASHES!
It’s smokey and effortless without having actually put a lot of effort into it hahaha
Here's a tutorial on this look :)
This look involves only the following:
- Transition shade – Most times I just use my bronzer hehe #lazy
- Brown sparkly eyeshadow, as it goes with honestly everything
- Inner corner/Brow highlight – Again, why use an eyeshadow when you can use your facehighlighter? Hehe
essence - I love extreme volume mascara; Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow in Nougat it Right; The Body Shop Bronzing powder in 05; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
2. Add your transition shade (in this case I used The Body Shop Bronzing Powder- review here) all over your crease
3. Add your sparkly shade all over your lid (I used the Essence single shadow in Nougat It Right)
4. Blend blend and blend the shadow into the transition shade until they seem like they melt into one another (damn that was beautiful haha)
5. Add the sparkly shade on your lower lashline. If you feel like you're making a mess of things, stop hyperventilating! You can always go back with your transition shade and blend blend blend again! hehe ;)
6. Add your favorite mascara (essence - I love extreme volume mascara) highlight your inner corner and brow bone (MAC Mineralize skinfinish in Soft and Gentle)
And tadaaaaaa... Here are some more pictures
(I don't know what happened here to be honest... )
(Thought I'd share this failed selfie... we all have them! haha)
What's your go to eyeshadow? :)
Hope you guys enjoyed this look
Xoxo Jessy ♥