Movies to watch #1

Hey guys!

Whenever I watch a good movie (in my opinion of course) I'll write about it.

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I struggle to find a good movie...

Coincidentally, this past week, I watched two movies based on a true story and about wars. I tried getting my dad to watch Frozen with me but he refused... Next week! Hehehe xp

At the end of both movies, I felt more grateful about the life I'm living. They are both movies that will probably change you and your way of looking at the world. In a good way I mean!


Lone Survivor



"Marcus Luttrell and his team set out on a mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shah, in late June 2005. Marcus and his team are left to fight for their lives in one of the most valiant efforts of modern warfare."

Reasons to watch
  • Very interesting.
  • Also educating.
  • Emotional.
  • Exciting, as in you feel like you are also part of the squad and are fighting right next to them.
  • Some comedy dialogue between characters to break the tension.
  • Memorable movie.
  • You become more greatful about your life.

The Railway Man



"A former British Army officer, who was tormented as a prisoner of war at a Japanese labor camp during World War II, discovers that the man responsible for much of his treatment is still alive and sets out to confront him."

Reasons to watch
  • Magnetic movie. It gets you almost magnetized to the screen.
  • Suspense.
  • Surprising.
  • Great performances from great actors.
  • Teaches you important and valuable lessons.


Have you seen any good movies lately?

Xoxo Jessy ♥


Comments