As I promised on my last post , I'm writing some reviews on those products.
Today, I'm going to talk about the Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Fig - €16.72 (it was initially €20.90 but for more information on this, read my last post).
I mentioned on my wish list that I really wanted to get this lipstick just because I have nothing like it! I mean... I have the Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Violet but shade-wise, they are nothing alike! If you want a review on Melted Violet, comment down below and I'll be happy to do so! :)
This shade is soo beautiful!!
- Really cute packaging!
- Super duper pigmented!
- It's a muted berry-plum-ish shade with a satin finish and a taupe undertone = very unique
- Can wear this lipstick with any look as it is muted.
- The sponge applicator provides the easiest application.
- Not sticky
- No bleeding.
- Acts as a stain.
- So difficult to get 100% off... (Proof below)
- Budge-proof after the second...um...budge?
- It's a your-lips-but-better shade with a PUNCH!
- Slightly dry after a couple of hours.
- Creates a darker stain around the lips after 5 hours.
- For a really long wearing effect, I have to use a lip liner to prevent the previous point.
Too Faced describes this product as glossy... I beg to differ!! It's glossy once you apply it but after a couple of minutes, it turns into a satin finish.
So if you're looking to buying it because you think it's glossy, maybe look for something else. Personally I HATE glosses so this lipstick is perfect for me.
(Outdoor and indoor lights)
(Excuse my really dry hand... #workinprocess)
The kiss test got me worried but then I realized that it just does that on the first one. I then went on to kissing my hand twice (normal right?) and there was nothing. Pheww...
(First...budge... And the stain left behind after putting makeup remover on my hand and lips)
I've been wearing this lipstick for all the 3 days I've had it! That's how much I'm loving it right now! Such a commitment right? XP
Ahhh love love love!
Hope you enjoyed this post. Tell me your thoughts down below! :)
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥