Just a quicky... About my life.

Hey guys!

I had a gazillion ideas for today's post... But in the meantime, there were some complications and I don't have time or the right mind set really... But I felt like I had to write a post today for whoever is reading this right now).

I found out my 11 year old cat has kidney failure caused by PKD (polycystic kidney disease) and there's nothing we can do about it as his kidneys are now filled with cysts.

(We had his fur cut for the summer of 2014. How cute?!)





Fluffy has been with us for 10 years and now he could leave us at any moment... It was a complete shock. Obviously I'm really sad about it but I'm in peace now (after a rough couple of days...) because I know he is not in pain and he has had a great  the BEST LIFE a cat could have!

I'll write another post concerning this in the future. But for today I'm just writing this quick post because I'm not in the right head space. 

Stay dorky and weird.

Xoxo Jessy ♥ 




Comments