A couple of days ago, I started having a soar throat and now I feel even worst... :(
I have one of those awful colds! Usually when I'm sick, I normally wear a no-makeup makeup look, but the HEALTHY version! Something that makes people think "wow she not sick at all!" I doubt anyone does but... In my mind they do! Hahaha xp it's a Super easy look!
(My hair was in a pony tail but it went like that when I lied down... Lol)
Here are the products I use when I want that fresh non-sick look... Ya feel me?
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet - perfect moisturizer for oily/combination skin!!
- Mac Studio Fix Concealer NC20 - for blemishes
- Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer - Ok product but there are much better ones. This one was the easiest at the time... Recommend the loreal or maybelline one!!
- Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder - BEST POWDER EVER!! *warning* might form a white cast!!
- Catrice Blush in 70 Pinkerbell - a bright blush that will make you look like the healthiest person on earth! This is a great blush for that!
- Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara - the BEST lengthening mascara I've tried in a very long time!
- Loreal Caresse lipstick in Impulsive Fushia - a pinkish stain to last all day!
So basically my essentials are,
- Good, hydrated skin
- Bright blush
- Bright stained lips
- Long lashes
What are your staples when you're not feeling your best? :)
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥