I've been dyingg to write this post for you!! This product has been my go to for the past month!! :)
What am I talking about you ask (or maybe not...)? The Body Shop Bronzing Powder in 05 Dark golden matte - 15euros.
Before this, I had been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, but because it was my birthday month, I could purchase anything from The Body Shop as I had a 10euro voucher!!
Don't get me wrong, I still use the Too Faced Bronzer but I think I might prefer The Body Shop one... Ekkkk
Ps: Pros and Cons down below
- Perfect shade!
- Not too orange - you won't look like an Oompa Loompa!
- Not too muddy - you won't look like... Well, mud!
- Gives a "yes, I've been working in my tan for hours this past week" kind of look
- Beautiful and sleek packaging
- Super DUPER pigmented!! (Check out the comparison with the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer)
- Good mirror
- Not as expensive as other good quality products...
- Very blendable (more blendable than the Too Faced one)
- Long wearing - still looks great after 12 hours!
- Many shades!! (Even though it says "dark" it's the perfect shade for my skin tone)
- I still wish it was cheaper though... Cause 15euros is still quite expensive. I guess I'll have to see how long it lasts on the pot!
(Showing effect in the shade and in the sun)
(You might not think so, but I look REALLY TANNED... Cause without any bronzer, you'll miss me if there's a white wall!)
Of course there had to be a goofy picture in my post...
This is me when I'm in the sun... A very good angle I know! Hahaha
What's your favorite bronzer? I'd love to know! :)
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥