Here's something you might not know about me: I LOVE pancakes! I love them so so much that I prefer to have them for lunch or dinner cause I eat a gazillion of them! Lol
My parents had a stressful day today so I thought I'd make them dinner (also, my dad has been begging me to make him pancakes for weeks now...)
Ps: if you want to know how to make these pancakes, check it out below!
(I also made this chantilly kind of cream lol)
There are many pancake recipes but I always follow my mums recipe cause well, they're freaking delicious!
(My mums cook book which she has had for about 38 years!)
Ingredients (to feed 3 people. You can adjust the recipe according to the number of people you're cooking for)
- 4 table spoons of sugar
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tea cup of flour
- 1 tea cup of milk
- 4 tea spoons of baking soda
- 1 table spoon of melted vegetable margarine
- All ingredients should go to a single bowl.
- For every 3 ingredients added to the bowl, whisk them.
- When adding the melted margarine (if hot) whisk quickly so that the eggs don't cook.
- Add a little bit of that same margarine to to the frying pan when you think the frying pan is getting a little too dry! (it depends on how big your pancakes are)
- You know the pancake is ready to be flipped then bubbles start appearing (photo below)
(Then just add whatever you like to your pancakes!! This was tonight's selection...)
(I was attempting to get a cute picture, instead I got Chucky "the pancake monster" creeping up on my screen...)
(I might have eaten the last pancake... Sorry I'm not sorry!)
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
What's your favorite topping to put on pancakes? :)
Stay dorky and weird.
Xoxo Jessy ♥