Quarantine... Shows to binge on! #3

Hey guys!

With all this free time at home (well, at least until uni gives me work to do), I found myself finally watching shows I had been postponing because of my chaotic life.

Image result for watching tv shows funny

If you're also quarantined, or are just looking for a good show to watch, here are my picks!

     1.   Peaky Blinders - such a great show!! Supper addictive!! Has some violent scenes just letting you know.

      2.    Sex education - funny. just funny. At first, I thought it was one of those silly shows but trust me, a light and funny show!! Definitely great to binge watch.

      3.    Narcos OG + Mexico - started watching the OG version and haven't stopped yet... very good!

      4.    Game of Thrones – Took me a second time to actually enjoy it. Scratch that. Obsess over it.

      5.    The Crown - Great show, especially if you have no idea about the current queen of England and what she's been through.

      6.    Reign - Again, great show if you know nothing about it. Great actors and great plot (based on a true story so can we call this a history class perhaps. I'm going with that thank you very much).

      7.     Cheer - Can we call this a reality show? I think so. This follows the journey of a group of cheerleaders (hardcore cheerleaders I must say!) to this huge competition in Daytona. Very interesting to look at cheerleading as a sport. This was foreign grounds for me.


      8.     Love is Blind - Now this is A reality show. I just started watching it because Ellen talked about it and whatever she says, goes. Very interesting social experiment. 
   
      9.  Daniel Sloss - hilarious guy. Scottish. Did I mention hilarious?
   
    10.  Ali Wong - You're going to be in tears and in fetal position from how funny she is.

What have you been watching? Needing more shows!!

Stay safe!
Beijinhos,
Jessy

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! I've seen some of these, but not Love is Blind! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!! :) I always reply so make sure you come back and check it out ;) xoxo