DIY Eyeliner... Using eyeshadow

Today, I felt like experimenting with my makeup! Do you ever have those days where you wake up and think "I wanna have fun with my makeup today!"? No...? Well I did! Haha

I know I wanted to use a colouful eyeshadow as an eyeliner... And while I was looking through all my eyeshadows, I came across this beautiful coppery shade on my Sleek - Original palette. 







I only used the coppery shade (with that really cute mustache on it), eye drops (any will do), Catrice - Absolute Eye Colour in 34 - Ooopssss...Nude it again! (Did anyone else smile while reading that?) as an inner corner highlight, Essence - All eyes on me - waterproof.


Using an eyesahdow as an eyeliner has been my go to lately!! Why buy an eyeliner of every single shade, when you can make your own with your eyeshadows?(because who knows what shade you'll need want?)

And eyeshadows are wayyy cheaper that eyeliners!! For most brands at least! ;)

 Maybe you're wondering how to turn an eyeshadow into an eyeliner! It's the easiest thing EVER!

  1. Put a little eyeshadow onto a smooth surface of a small lid of some sort (like a lid of a jar or something). 
  2. Add 1 drop of your favorite eye drops (can you even have a favorite? Lol).
  3. Stir with the same brush you're going to use to draw your eyeliner - I normally use a normal angled brush - or even all over the lid, to intensify and metallize your eyeshadow.
And TA DAAA!!! :) 

Now, I have a couple of eyeshadows I have my eye on, to wear as eyeliners! Hehehe :)

Try it out! I promise you won't regret it! 

Stay dorky and weird!
Xoxo Jessy 💗

Comments