Quarantine... what else can i do? #5

Hey guys!

Sick of TV? Ahhhh what a terrible and unfathomable phrase that was!

*whispering* I'm sorry TV, I'll never say it again.

Well in case you're um... tired of doing nothing (not saying that watching TV is nothing don't get me wrong...), here are some hobbies I've come to acquire... acquire? Acquire.

1.  Exercise - This is the first thing I do after eating breakfast! Trust me when I say I'm not the fittest person in my neighborhood, building, apartment (And I'm the only person in it...), but lately I find that exercising, gives me soo much energy for the rest of the day. And I feel amazing after it. I mean, I am practically in a coma after working out but after returning from the dead, I feel great!

What exercises do I do? Well, being a work-out connoisseur, I just type "workouts at home" on Youtube and tadaaaa!!

I've been following this one lately. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfIt58Ed5VU

Image result for funny exercise


2.  Learning a New Language - Why not? I'm waiting. I'm planning on moving to Austria in the near future and thought why not start learning German now? If you have the free time, which is very difficult when you're in quarantine am I right, why not learn a new language? Drink every time I ask a question. 

I've been using Duolingo. Great website and you get to learn and practice every thing about learning a new language, even your accent.

Image result for new language funny

3. Do Something Handsy - Now calm down, whoever is reading this. I mean, using your hands in something. Ah stop talking Jess, you're making it worst. Well what I REALLY meant was, be creative. Build. Assemble. Renew. Assort. Knit. Paint.

I've been knitting tops and things and it's so relaxing. If you don't know how to do any of these, there are great youtube tutorials too!

Image result for being creative funny


4.  Read - This is a classic. Been wanting to read a book but never seem to find the time or mood (let's be real), well now you do! Enjoy it.

Image result for reading funny

What have you been up to? I'd love to know.

Stay safe!
Beijinhos Jessy

Comments

  1. Great ideas in getting sooo bored at home!
    www.shyyshianne.com |shyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ive had loads of people tell me that. You know another fun thing to do, cook! Or bake cookies hahha never a bad idea ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!! :) I always reply so make sure you come back and check it out ;) xoxo